Skip to Main Content
More >

HUD-Certified Housing Counseling

red couch black background graphic banner

Comprehensive Housing Counseling Services:

All services are offered free-of-charge through workshops and individualized, one-on-one counseling.

  • Budgeting & Banking
  • Credit & Debt 
  • Fair Housing
  • Homelessness Intervention 
  • Landlord - Tenant Mediation
  • Mortgage Default / Foreclosure Prevention
  • Predatory Lending
  • Pre-Purchase / Home Buyer 
  • Referrals to Partnership Agencies
  • Rental Counseling

Click Here For Printable Intake Documents & Disclosures

Lake County Housing Authority ofrece todos los servicios educativos en Espanol. Para mas informacion sobre servicios en Espanol, contactar a Daisy Rodriguez a 847-707-2095.

red couch black background in spanish

Lake County Housing Authority is HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency # 80113.

LCHA proudly upholds the tenets of all fair housing laws and strives to accommodate all current or prospective clients.  Appointments are offered in-person, via phone, or online.  Please contact a Housing Counselor to request any accommodation you may need.

For free tickets to all LCHA events, visit our Eventbrite Page HERE