CHRP Program to End
LCHA WILL STOP TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE CHRP RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM AT 4PM ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18TH.
Do You Need Help Paying Rent or Utility Bills?
If you are a renter and have been financially impacted by the Covid-19 epidemic, you may qualify for rental or utility assistance through the CHRP Program.
- Must be a Lake County resident;
- Must have lost income due to COVID-19 (i.e job loss, missing work to care for children);
- Must have limited savings; and
- Household must have an annual household income below:
- 1 Person Household: $51,000
- 2 Person Household: $58,250
- 3 Person Household: $65,550
- 4 Person Household: $72,800
- 5 Person household: $78,650
- 6 Person Household: $84,450
- 7 Person Household: $90,300
- Applicants must complete and submit:
- Landlords must complete and submit:
- Additional Documents may be required depending on the applicant's individual circumstances.
- Payments will be made directly to the Landlord or Utility Provider.
- Any questions? Contact the LCHA CHRP Team:
- 847-223-1170 ext. 2400 or 2040