New Website Launching 1Q 2019 for Lake County Housing Authority
This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Residents pages including frequently asked questions, eligibility, quarterly newsletter, public notices & waiting list status
- Landlord page includes a form to submit a property for consideration in the landlord program
- Housing page includes details for many of the programs offered: family self-sufficiency (FSS), housing choice
voucher/section 8, housing counseling and more
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the
website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Social media integration, so content added to the site can be posted to social media without leaving the
admin section of the website
- Quick link in the header for the Housing Authorities Facebook page
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- E-News feed from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Procurement and Resources
- Locations Map – Find housing properties in your area by type of property
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the site and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish to the subscriber list important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the new Lake County Housing Authority website, please contact Lorraine Hocker, Executive Director/CEO at 847-223-1170 or email Lorraine.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)
RELEASE DATE: 1Q 2019
For more information, contact:
Lorraine Hocker, Executive Director/CEO
33928 North Route 45, Grayslake, IL 60030